Golom Docs
Search…
Tokenomics & Airdrop
Everything you need to know about $GOLOM
Golom protocol has a native token which has a maximum supply limit of 1,000,000,000 (1 Billion $GOLOM tokens) out of which 200,000,000 (20% of total supply) will distributed initially as rewards during Genesis period and via Airdrop.
$GOLOM Allocation & Distribution :-
Allocation Type
% of Supply
Total $GOLOM
Airdrop
15%
150,000,000
Genesis Rewards
5%
50,000,000
Staking/Trading/Exchange Rewards
70%
800,000,000
Treasury
10%
100,000,000
Strategic/Founding Team /VCs etc
0%
0
Total
100%
1,000,000,000
Airdrop condition - NFT Traders with more than 10 ETH in volume from Ethereum Block 13330090 (1st October 2021) to Ethereum block 14497033 (31st March 2022) will be eligible for the Airdrop which is scheduled on 26th of June. There will be multiple slabs for the Airdrop amount above the minimum 10 ETH volume criteria and the communication of the same shall happen before the Airdrop. Airdrop recipient have 2 choices to claim:-
  • They can claim 25% of their allocation as unlocked $GOLOM tokens while the rest 75% will be burnt.
  • They can claim their full allocation as a 4 year locked tokens in the form of veGolom NFT and start earning daily rewards using it. veGolom NFT will be transferable and can be sold just like any other NFT.
Airdrop tokens are available to claim until 1 month from the date of Airdrop , after which all unclaimed tokens will be burned. Genesis Period-
Golom will begin it's genesis period from 25th of May up until 25th of June, early users who join the community and trade on golom.io during this period will be eligible for the GOLOM genesis rewards of 5% of the total supply, however these tokens will not be tradable in the markets during the genesis period.
Each day 1,666,666.66 Golom tokens will be allocated to traders on Golom Protocol on a pro rata basis. As soon as the Genesis period is over, Airdrop will be done as per the conditions specified earlier and then Genesis users can claim their GOLOM and start to stake/trade.

Copy link
Contents